Teachers wear many hats. They are content specialists, counselors, behavioral specialists and engineers of creatvity. KDF understands the many hats that teachers wear. This is why during every professional development session teachers are engaged in hands on activities that the can use immediately.
- To provide teachers the scaffolded support in order to impact sudent learning
- Toprovide teachers reliable, valuable, and applicable resources and tools in ourder to support student learning.
- To provide schools customized instructional and cultural supports in order to create effective professional learning communities.
- To provide systems and structures to enhance the partnership between teachers, administrators, and parents.
- To provide instructional leaders feedback and possible next steps for school improvement.